Where We Will Be Celebrating
Veterans Memorial Park
502 J St, Brunswick, GA 31520
Today is the last day on BRAG, take a moment to look back on all you have accomplished! The route today will take you to Veterans Memorial which is 3 blocks from the heart of downtown Brunswick. Here you will find the End of the Road party and meal. Grab a bite & and beer, and listen to the music as we celebrate the end of the ride.
Long-term parking is @ the Gateway park, across the street from Venterans Memorial
Short term parking Surface parking will be across the street, in the field
RV Short Term Parking - Surface parking will be across the street, in the field
PLACES TO GO + THINGS TO DO
We have an End of the Road Party. Come dine with everyone you've shared this incredible journey with, share stories from the road, from camp, exchange information, and enjoy yourself before heading back to reality. There will be an awards ceremony and medals for riders who are under 15 and over 65 and completed BRAG.
Before you leave be sure to check out some of the sites in Brunswick.
Lover's Oak is a massive southern oak that is impressive in size and local folk lore.
There are also a lot of boat tours, dolphin watching tours, and inter-coastal tours.
The Historic Downtown Brunswick's theater and arts center, offering year-round performing arts, films, exhibits, and educational programs for the Coastal Geor
St. Simons Island - If you planned your trip with an extra day at the
Jekyll Island - Jekyll Island is 15 minutes away and offers a lot or recreational activities and hotels. It also has several miles of protected bike lanes that are definitely worth a visit. Today or for another vacation.
Eats & Drinks
- Silver Bluff Brewing Company - 1325 Newcastle St.
- Arte Pizza - 1518 Newcastle Street
- Basil Thai & Sushi - 1401 Newcastle Street
- Farmer and the Larder - 1523 Newcastle St
- Fox's Pizza Den - 1435 Newcastle Street
- Indigo Coastal Shanty - 1402 Reynolds Street
- Island Jerk - 1519 Newcastle Street
- Maggie Mae's (Breakfast & Lunch only) - 205 Gloucester Street
- Tipsy McSway's * - 1414 Newcastle Street
- Marshside Grill (located off Hwy 17) - 1200 Glynn Avenue
- PamPam Cupcake Bakery - 1514 Newcastle Street
- Daddy Cate's - 302 Gloucester Street